On January 28, 2022, the game Pokemon Legends: Arceus was officially released worldwide. It was released as part of the Pokemon series’ 25th-anniversary event. This is an extremely fun action role-playing game for you and your friends to join together. In the game there are a total of 5 large areas and players can freely go around these areas to collect pokemon for themselves. In addition to retaining the characteristic features of the previous parts. Pokemon Legends: Arceus also has very interesting innovations in the PC game. Let’s learn more about this game with zillion as well as discover its special features!
Overview of the game
Pokemon Legends: Arceus is an open-world action RPG released by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. This is a title in the eighth generation of the Pokemon series and is also a prequel to Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus owns gameplay that combines action and adventure extremely interesting. At the beginning of the game, players will be embarking on survey missions in the ancient Hisui region, exploring natural areas in the game. Besides, the player also learns and knows some of the behavior of the pokemon before catching them. In addition, during this exploration, you can throw Pokeballs containing your ally pokemon to be able to get close to the wild pokemon. And besides, players can participate in battles with them to win and win as their allies.
Are you ready for an epic adventure in Pokemon Legends: Arceus? You will be involved in extremely interesting and exciting battles to be able to win yourself wild Pokemon to accompany you on the journey to explore the land of Sinnoh. From there, you can create Sinnoh’s first Pokedex and decipher its secrets.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus also begins like most other Pokemon stories. Your journey will begin with a situation where your character falls into a space and time rift with only one quick Arc phone. Soon you will meet your first professor – Professor Laverton, who will teach you a lot of interesting knowledge to be able to capture wild pokemon.
After specific instructions, you will begin to be transported to the land of Hisui, a place filled with wild pokemon waiting for you to conquer. Among them are also extremely rare and dangerous golden Pokemon that are terrorizing a specific area.
The first time you come to the land of Hisui, you will probably have a lot of surprises, but don’t worry, Professor Laventon will still be by your side, taking you into the Galaxy Team so that you can join the “Surveillance Corps” “, this is a legion that specializes in exploring and hunting wild pokemon in the game. If you are lucky enough to be recruited into this legion, you will have a lot more power and will easily conquer many rare and ferocious Pokemon.
However, if you are not recruited, you can still explore on your own, and if you constantly improve your buddy’s strength, conquering these beasts is completely easy for you. I think so!
In addition, you will also be able to meet and receive support from the Diamond and Pearl clans. These are two clans possessing boundless power with lots of minions. If you get their help, nothing can stop you. Giving big clans to support players in the game is also a fairly new point in the game. It contributes to making this game more diverse and lively.
At the beginning of the adventure, if you are not completely confident you can choose Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott to be your partner to accompany you. On your journey, you begin to discover a great mystery surrounding the mythical Pokemon Arceus that will gradually be opened. Besides, when you are discovering if there is a seamless battle, you can also throw Pokeballs containing your Pokemon allies to participate in extremely intense battles.
You will need:
Pokemon List System
Here is the list of new Pokemon found in the Hisui Region of Pokemon Legends: Arceus:
- Wyrdeer – Stantler’s evolution: Wyrdeer has a very special black orb right above his head. This orb will help it generate a tremendous amount of spiritual energy so it is highly revered by everyone
- Basculegion – Basculin’s evolutionary form: Basculegion has a very special ability to swim continuously without feeling tired.
- Kleavor – evolved form of Scyther: This Pokemon has the power to amazingly cut all objects. It can even carve symbols into a tree trunk to mark its territory.
- Hisuian Growlithe: This is a fire and rock-type Pokemon. Since it has a long horn that grows on its head and is made of stone, it is listed in this system
- Hisuian Braviary – Evolutionary form of Rufflet: This is a Pokemon that has the ability to make psychic calls that weaken its prey. Pokemon will be able to save lives in emergencies by weakening opponents for a short time, giving you more time to run away.
- Hisuian Zorua: This is a pretty weak Pokemon because as long as the environment becomes a bit harsh, it can’t survive.
- Hisuian Zoroark: This is a type of pokemon with extremely special abilities. If you’re going to own it, congratulations, you’ve got yourself a very powerful weapon. But if you don’t own it but just meet it suddenly on the road, it will be extremely bad. It has the ability to cause immense illusions that can even deal physical damage, making those who see them immediately go insane.
- Hisuian Voltorb: This Pokemon is always cheerful and cheerful, but it discharges when too excited. So you have to be careful too. If it accidentally gets too excited and hits you with electricity, you’re too pitiful
How to play
Unlike other RPG or FPS games , Pokemon Legends: Arceus begins with an epic journey to the past version of the Sinnoh region from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. After being transported here, players will be guided by a mysterious voice to meet Pokemon and soon will be dropped into a settlement called Jubilife Village. This is a village where there is a lot of pokemon that are roaming, making the people in the village extremely afraid and stay away. However, after these pokemon are captured by the player, they will completely become surprisingly docile, even the villagers will be surprised by this.
Each time the player catches a Pokemon completes an encyclopedia. The more Pokemon a player collects, the more encyclopedias a player can open. In addition, players can also open this encyclopedia by performing bonus quests specific to each monster in the quest section. For the quest to catch Pokemon or monsters, it requires you to catch at least one. As for other tasks such as fighting a certain number of monsters, or when encountering a large monster, the player can only use certain moves, …
For example, when you first join the game, it requires you to catch and capture a Pokemon according to the system’s requirements. That is Bidoof. Maybe it will be easy to catch it, but to be able to fully understand it is not necessarily. You will have to attract more Bidoofs, or even you have to go to Jubilife village – a place with a lot of Bidoofs to be able to live with them and even learn how to love them.
Although this Pokemon game series is not too strange for many gamers, this latest game really makes them extremely surprised. Pokemon Legends: Arceus has surpassed the previous slim specifications of the Pokemon series. The Pokemon characters in Pokemon Legends: Arceus remind me of lovely, round balls. They move and react quite realistically and also produce loud sounds when it sounds jarring. I think so!
Pokemon Legends: Arceus gave me a very interesting experience compared to its previous series. In this game, it is no longer an adventure to find and catch Pokemon in the places you pass or boring tasks such as overcoming obstacles, and solving monotonous puzzles. Or the fact that you have to throw balls at the Pokemon before capturing it.
But now this game is really a very tough and fierce battle, you can send one of your Pokemon to join the battle. You can send in turns to slowly weaken the opponent rather than sending in series for quick wins, but remember that you need to carefully consider how your opponent is if you don’t want to lose everything.
When Nintendo first announced Pokemon Legends: Arceus with its trailer, I felt that the title would be an open-world title like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. However, after experiencing it for a while, I found that this is not a real open-world game and like multiplayer game, but I find it a bit more exploratory. This game allows players to move freely, not moving in a straight line like its previous series.
The player is free to run away in the wild areas of the game and the player is allowed to run to any place they want. Players can even run into Pokemon training areas, which provide materials for each type of Pokemon in the game. After experiencing this game for a while, I have drawn its highlights and limitations as follows:
- It can be said that Pokemon Legends: Arceus is the most fun and creative game I have ever played. It made finding and catching Pokemon its core gameplay mechanics and made sure it was as fun as possible. Players will be able to always find a new Pokemon while playing the game, sometimes different strange creatures appear in the game.
- In this game, players have access to new areas that were previously inaccessible. This encourages players to explore more and provides great in-game experiences.
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus has a fairly new combat system such as turn-based combat. Or freely set different builds for each Pokemon in different situations.
- In addition to tasks such as combat, players can also experience other tasks in the game such as completing the main story missions, or other special side quests that appear anywhere in the game.
- The world in Pokemon Legends: Arceus is extremely boring. There are exploration areas in the game that look like barren land, there is very little to explore, and sometimes only a few Pokemon can be seen roaming these lands. This made me extremely lose interest in this game.
- The game’s graphics are sometimes very bad. Some areas of the scene are repetitive and boring. This makes me extremely frustrated and I think that Pokemon Legends: Arceus should invest more in its graphics system.
The graphics system in this game disappointed me. Its design is extremely quirky and boring. If compared to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, unfortunately, the graphics of Pokemon Legends: Arceus have dropped without stopping, especially when you compare it with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Metroid Dread is disappointing. I find its design bland
There are also other issues such as large frame rates which are not very good. The world in the game never seems to move, even if you step on them, you still stay in your state.
However, this does not mean that the game is bad. If you don’t pay too much attention to the environment in the game, the content is still great and the characters in the game are still very cute.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus still has many shortcomings, but it is still very interesting for you to entertain on boring days. Although the environment in the construction game is still incomplete, compared to the previous series, it can be said that it is much better. Above is all the information about this game that we have compiled. Download the game and immerse yourself in great moments with Pokemon Legends: Arceus. Follow Zululion to get yourself more information about super attractive games.