Referring to one of the most popular classic action games today, it is impossible not to mention Grand Theft Auto 5. This is a name that is always at the top of the best and most experienced game charts. Are you also interested in this game but still do not know much about how to play it?. If so then this article is exactly for you. We have compiled all the gameplay as well as some notes for you. Follow the full article to be able to better understand how to play this cult game!
General introduction to the game Gta 5
Grand Theft Auto V is one of the classic open-world games developed by Studio Rockstar North under Rockstar Games. The game’s plot is extremely closely related to America after the economic crisis. Grand Theft Auto 5 is an extremely satirical game. It satirized almost all of American society at the time: from contemporary celebrities, the glitzy elite, or even the trashy, corrupt media that went either way.
In the game, players will be free to do whatever they want. To be able to deal with the police, the player can create chaos on the highway or force the player to deal with the police. Moreover, players can also go to nightclubs, take a train, take a plane or swim in the sea. Even to make money players can go rob or buy shares on the stock exchange. Everything with real life is included in GTA 5.
Basic principles when joining GTA 5
Complete the tutorial section
In any game when you first start playing, there will be instructions to play from the beginning of the game so that players can better understand the content and how to participate in that game. The same goes for Grand Theft Auto 5, when you just start participating in the game you will immediately face a difficult situation and there will be the first mission for you at that moment.
But don’t worry, this task is not difficult at all and it only serves as a guide to help you better understand how to play as well as how to control the character including mechanical movements. versions such as walking, running, driving, shooting, scuba diving or high flow, or hiding, … This will help you to know the actions of the character as well as know how to use it for each Specific case
In Grand Theft Auto 5 you will often have to move the character quite a lot. However, if you use the mouse, it will sometimes be time-consuming and sometimes not as desired. So when starting out, GTA 5 also gives you instructions for performing character movements on the computer keyboard or on the Xbox console itself. Here are some Xbox keyboard or button actions that we’ve put together for you:
- Walking: Use the left joystick of a handheld game console or the WASD keys of a personal computer to move the character. Use the right joystick or mouse to move the character and change the perspective.
- Run: Press “X” (on Playstation), “A” (on Xbox), or left Shift key (on PC) to run.
- Jump: Press “Square” (on Playstation), “X” (on Xbox), or spacebar (on PC) to jump while dashing forward.
- Close-quarter combat: Press the “Square” (on Playstation), “B” (on Xbox), or “R” (PC) buttons to perform a light hit at close range.
Use weapons to shoot
In addition to the principle of movement, the use of weapons also plays an extremely important role in your journey. And guns are the most important and most used weapons in the game. Here is a summary of some faster weapon maneuvers to help you achieve more success in your missions:
- Unlock the Weapon Wheel (Weapons Wheel): Press and hold “L1” (on Playstation), “LB” (on Xbox), or the “Tab” key to open the weapon wheel. Use the left joystick or mouse to select weapons. Select the fist to switch to the empty hand state.
- Aim: Press and hold “L2” (on Playstation), “LT” (on Xbox), or the right mouse button (on PC) to aim with the weapon.
- Shoot: Press “R2” (on Playstation), “RT” (on Xbox), or the left mouse button (on PC) to fire with the weapon.
- Reload: Press the “Round” button (on Playstation), “B” (on Xbox), or “R” (on PC) to reload the weapon.
Use the minimap
This is the map located at the bottom left of your screen. It helps you track your journey as well as easily detect obstacles you are about to encounter. It even tells you which way to go to make your journey more convenient. If you are driving, this map will also show lines corresponding to the road you can travel.
One of the most unique points in Grand Theft Auto 5 is probably the character switching feature. That is, in GTA 5 there are a total of 3 main characters, so the player can completely switch between these 3 characters in real-time. This will certainly cause you a bit of difficulty, but switching between characters will also make your gameplay a lot more interesting. Especially when performing a mission that has a combination of 3 characters, performing these transformations must be done quickly or you will not be caught. Here are some keyboard shortcuts that can help you make this process faster:
- On a handheld game console, press and hold the downward-pointing arrow button to bring up the character switching menu. Use the left joystick to select the character.
- On a personal computer, press and hold the left “Alt” key to bring up the character selection screen. Use the mouse to select the character.
Learn about the character
In the game there are a total of 3 main characters, and all 3 of these characters have completely different strengths, abilities and personalities. Therefore, to be able to perform the task in the best way, the player should know about the abilities of all these characters so that they can switch appropriately for each different mission:
- Michael is the best shooter. Michael’s special ability is to activate the “bullet time” effect that makes everything around him slow down but the rate of fire remains the same.
- Franklin when able to drive. It can be said that Franklin is the best racer in the game.
- And Trevor is the pilot of the group. Besides, Trevor also has the special ability to turn into a “crazy” state. While in that state, this character will deal more damage up close and take less damage from enemies.
In Grand Theft Auto 5 players can also change the appearance of their characters. In the game there is a clothing store, which is full of clothes, shoes and accessories so you can dress up your character. There’s even an in-game haircut and styling shop.
In Grand Theft Auto 5, there is a very heavy penalty if you hit a pedestrian or run against the rules of the game. So if you don’t want to lose a good amount of money when being fined by the police in the game, drive carefully.
Grand Theft Auto 5 is really a very cool and interesting game for you to experience during this summer. We’ve put together some basic rules of the game so that those who are just starting out in Gta 5 can easily grasp and experience its great points. Download the game and enjoy memorable moments with Grand Theft Auto 5.